Jun 18, 2015

In Sympathy

Hi, everyone, Julie O here today from her brand new blog, Muddy Paws and Inky Fingers.  My original blog was hacked last Friday, and it has totally disappeared, along with every post I've ever done on anyone else's blog -- including over 50 for 3 Girl JAM.  Poof!  Gone!  I would be so happy if you would visit my new blog and become a follower.  There's blog candy to win, and the prize includes 3 Girl JAM ribbon!

Here I am, my first day of posting on my new blog, and ironically, it's a "Sorry for Your Loss" card.  Maybe I should have changed that sentiment to, "sorry for my loss".  
 
Several weeks ago, I needed a sympathy card for one of my best friends.  She lost a very special aunt, a lady she loved deeply.  Her aunt was a gardener, so I wanted a card that would reflect that. 
 
                                 
 
I used several 3 Girl JAM products on this:  2 layers of 3 Girl JAM Distressed Lace, topped with 3 Girl JAM Baby Girl crinkle ribbon from the Baby Bundle.  I made the hat pin myself and thought this was the perfect card to use it on. 
 
Don't forget about the Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge
underway at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  There's still time to enter!
 
If you use discount code JO10, you can get 10% off anything in the 3 Girl JAM store.  Or, for the month of June, use code JUNE to get the new Sunny Meadows Bundle for just $1.  Go shop!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I had no idea... sorry about the hacker!!! Glad your up & running again.... went over and started following you yet again! LOL Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the hacker...shame on them! beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete