May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Box Card

Hello my crafty friends!!
Connie from Connie Can Crop here!!
 Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the yummy 3 Girl Jam products I love!
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!!
 
I saw this lovely box card and knew I had to make it for Mother's Day!!
It was perfect for celebrating the special moms in my life!
 
And the patterned paper I chose matched my 3 Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon perfectly!
 
 
Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous lace and ribbons you can add to your layouts! You can find this ribbon, Coral Crush in the Caribbean Splash Bundle HERE.
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

3 comments: