May 29, 2015

Dad's Day is Coming!

Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  Father's Day is coming soon.  Dad's love our hand-crafted creations too, so it's time to get busy crafting it up for the Pops in your life!

Here's what I did using some of the NEW 3 Girl JAM Ribbon from the Saturday Morning set, Denim.  This is a super fun set and the colors fit the retro feel of my card.  I added some silver cord from the Holiday Trim Bundle.   (I'm sharing a fun card today using the oh-so-beautiful Peach crinkle ribbon from the Tie Dye 3 Bundle and some pretty lace from the 3 Girl JAM Light and Bright Set.  Here's my card:


The pretty paper here is from Echo Park, and the stamp is from Unity.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Remember that you can use code KN10 on the 3 Girl JAM Store for 10% off your whole purchase.  OR you can use the code MAY to add the Pink and White bundle to your order for just $1!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments: