Apr 23, 2015

Smile

It's Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers
I have a card I made using a Crafty Sentiments designs image, colored with Copic markers.  When I got done, the card needed some contrast.   I had the perfect papers for the image, but I needed something else.  What to use, what to use?  I didn't ponder too long, as 3 Girl JAM ribbon is almost ALWAYS the answer!
I used designer papers from Simple Stories Smarty Pants 6x6 pad.   I used the same Spellbinder die twice, turning it 180 degrees behind the image and adding a bit of bling.  
The pretty crinkle ribbon that pulls the whole card together is 3 Girl JAM Sterling from the Celebrations Bundle.
To get some beautiful ribbon (and other great products) of your own, use code JO10 at checkout in the 3 Girl JAM store to save 10% on your entire order. Or, use code APRIL to receive the Spring Flowers Bundle for just a $1.  But you better hurry.  This month is winding down fast!

2 comments: