Apr 6, 2015

sequined muslin bag

Raechelle here. Adding some wow factor and zing to a muslsin bag is fun and easy!




I began with a 3x4 muslin bag (note: this particular bag I used did not come from 3GJ , however there are several sizes available to purchase at the 3GJ store).

I then machine stitched some of the beautiful Mint Crinkle Ribbon from the Tie Dye 3 bundle around the op of the bag, ensuring that I did not stitch over any of the drawstrings.

Next I cut three different lenghts of the mint crinkle ribbon and stitched them one at a time on top of each other to created the bunched ribbon effect.



Then I adhered the sequins using craft glue and finished off with some felt flowers.

Head on over to the 3 Girl Jam store to pick up some muslin bags and ribbon to create your very own bag. You can use the code RB10 to receive 10% off your entire order or you can use the code APRIL to get the Spring Flowers bundle for just $1 with any purchase from the 3 Girl Jam store

7 comments: