Apr 22, 2015

Guest Designer Lee-Ann

Hi everyone..

Lee Ann here from Snappy Scraps

I was honored to be asked to Guest design for 3 Girl Jam...and since I LOVE crinkle ribbon...I thought it was a no brainer. Today I used a KaDoodle Bug print and cut file...love how it turned out! 





Recipe:

  1. 3 Girl Jam ribbon
  2. KaDoodle Bug-PNC Eggie buddies Easter bear
  3. Scrappy Moms-Walking on Sunshine stamp set
  4. MFT-Blueprints #15
  5. My Creative Time-Stitched round speech bubbles
  6. PTI kraft card stock
  7. Lawn Fawn Sequins
  8. White Enamel Accents
  9. MME Happier 6" paper pad

Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :) Click HERE to check out 3 Girl Jam...and maybe pick up some ribbon!!!  Remember the Spring Flowers ribbon is only $1.00 when you make a purchase at 3GirlJam!

Hugs,
Lee=Ann

4 comments:

  1. Lee-Ann this card is just adorable! I love the background paper that you used and (of course) the crinkled ribbon. Thank you for being a guest designer for 3GirlJam you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the large blocks of color! What a great card! So glad you could join us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bear, your use of color, and of course, the ribbon. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin cute!! So happy you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete