Jan 15, 2015

So Beautiful

Karen N here from Craftily Yours.  TODAY is my niece's 17th birthday!  I think the BEST thing a young lady can learn is confidence in herself, so I thought I'd remind her that she is very beautiful.  She happens to be SMART, FUNNY, and NICE too!  The whole enchilada!  Anyway, here's her card!



I've used 3 Girl JAM Simply White Lace and Red Ribbon Candy Crinkle Ribbon.  I thought they went perfectly with this sweet feminine card! Have you checked out the 3 Girl JAM store lately?  You should!  You can save 10% off your WHOLE purchase with code KN10?  Heck of a deal!

The paper is from my scrap pile, pearls from The Pearl Girl, and stamps from Unity Stamp Company.  The girl is colored with Copic Markers.

Have you entered the 3 Girl JAM "Anything Goes w/ Ribbon" challenge?  Anything, with ribbon, that's easy, huh?

Craftily yours,

Karen

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely it gives me shivers! I love the color combination and the sentiment! Your niece will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the design and your coloring is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this stamp and your colors...wonderful job sweetest lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card! I love the pinks and your image!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete