Jan 29, 2015

Love! {my 3 Girl JAM!}

It's Thursday, and today it is Julie O from Muddy Paws and Inky Fingers.  I love my days to post here and design with 3 Girl JAM products!  Today, I have a card to share with you.


I used 2 different 3 Girl JAM ribbon products on this card. There's Pretty Pink Flower Diecut Ribbon and crinkle ribbon from the Ribbon Candy Bundle
I used an Art by Miran image on this card.  It is part of a progressive challenge.  I got this first image at a discount.  I'll enter it this month, and get next month's free.  What a great way to get a collection of wonderful digis from an artist I admire!
I colored this image with Copic markers.  I used several Spellbinders dies to cut it out.  All the papers are from Close To My Heart. 
The 3 Girl JAM Anything Goes Challenge is almost over, so get your entries in quick! 

2 comments: