Dec 16, 2014

Santa Claus Pillow Box

Hello, Nicole here today with a quick Christmas box to share that is the perfect size to house a gift card or small treat.  I am giving my nephews gift cards this Christmas and this will go to one of them.


I tied a length of "Holly Berry" crinkle ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM Winter Bundle around the middle of my box.  I created a triple bow using my 3 Girl JAM Bow Maker and then hot glued the cute Santa Claus flair from the 3 Girl JAM "Christmas" flair collection to the center of my bow.  Finally I hot glued my bow and flair to the middle of the ribbon that was wrapped around the box - Voila!!  a cute box to hide a gift card.  Thanks for stopping by today!!  Feel free to visit my blog.

Don't forget the 3 Girl JAM Design Team call is going on right now.  For more information please go HERE. Also, don't forget about our current challenge for the month of December - "gratitude/thankful".  You can find out more as well as link up your projects here.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Nicole! Fun paper...super SWEET Santa and that bow...just great!

    ReplyDelete