Nov 28, 2014

Happy Black Friday!

It's Friday, and not just any Friday, but Black Friday. Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. I, for one, am staying out of the stores.
But, there's still plenty of shopping to be done, including new trims at the 3 Girl JAM store.  I used the Holiday trim to create this:


This silver trim is perfect for dressing up a gift for Christmas!
I cut this box out on my Cricut.  The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co., colored with Copic markers, and inked with Tim Holtz distress inks.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.
Need some of this Holiday trim for yourself? Use discount code JO10 for 10% off of anything -- and not just on Black Friday, but ANY day!

1 comment:

  1. I stayed home on Friday too, Julie...can't say that I'm not shopping today though! This little treasure gives ME warm fuzzies. What a cute little snowman all wrapped up in pretty silver trim!

    ReplyDelete