Nov 13, 2014

A Cocoa Mug with New Holiday Trim

Hello Crafty Friends,

 This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations. Although I am a little late, today is still my day to share. I used a brand new product from the 3 Girl JAM shop on my project...holiday trim (silver) and a favorite of mine...crinkle ribbon.

Here is my Design Team project...
A holiday mug with hot cocoa, marshmallows, and candy canes.

I used the green ribbon from the Winter Bundle and the red ribbon from the Red, White, and Blue Bundle. Be sure to get some ribbon today for all your holiday projects!

I found the 3D teacup box (my mug) at the Silhouette Online Store. It is a file by Lori Whitlock.
Hope you will join us at 3 Girl JAM with your newest holiday project. 

November 1st - November 28th
Prize ~ $15 gift certificate to 3 Girl JAM shop

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

4 comments:

  1. This is great, Georgiana! Love the papers you used. And of course, the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful treat! This is so adorable, Georgiana! I love this holiday gift.

    ReplyDelete