Oct 7, 2014

"Smile" - camera box

Nicole here today with a fun project to share with you.  I made this cute camera box for a dear friend of mine and used several 3 Girl JAM products to accessorize it :-)

For the bow on the front of my box I used 3GJ "Gold Crown crinkle ribbon" from the Royal bundle and made a double bow using the 3GJ bow maker.  


On the top of my box I used a new product to the 3 Girl JAM store - diagonal striped ribbon.  I used the orange and made a double bow and glued it to my button.


For more details on my camera box, please visit my BLOG.  

3 comments:

  1. This is so FUN! Love the colors and the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, Nicole! Love all of the details you put into this pretty little gift box...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is like....magical..... :) I really LoVe it!

    ReplyDelete