Oct 31, 2014

It's Halloween!

Hello, crafty friends.  Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. Since it's Halloween, and the last day of our Halloween Challenge, I thought I would post one last "spooky" project.

I thought these black bats looked pretty wicked with a pop of orange trim.  The 3 Girl JAM store has some new 1/8 " diagonal striped ribbon.  I LOVE ALL the colors!  Want some of this ribbon for yourself?  Eyeing some other goodies in the store?  Use code JO10 for 10% off anything in the 3 Girl JAM store.
This shaped card is from Snapdragon Snippets. You can find it HERE in the Silhouette Design Store.


A new challenge will start tomorrow on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  Come back here for the details and to see who won this month's challenge. 
I've been working hard, trying to get enough cards made for the residents in my nursing home, so I often made 2 of the same design.  Today is the day I get to distribute all the cards I've made.  Can't wait!

1 comment: