Oct 21, 2014

Birthday Tags

Hello!!  Nicole here today to share with you a couple of tags I made using some 3 Girl JAM "Summer Sprinkles" crinkle ribbon from "The Seasons" bundle.  I think this is one of my favorite colors from 3 Girl JAM but, of course, I think I say that about every color, LOL!!  I never seem to have enough birthday related items on hand so I have been trying to make something birthday related each week.  For more information on my tags, please stop by my BLOG.



Don't forget about our current challenge over at the 3 Girl JAM challenge blog.  The theme is "Halloween" and you could be the lucky winner of some 3GJ crinkle ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. I find myself saying "my favorite" a lot as well, Nicole! These tags are delightful..love them, the papers and ribbons are a SWEET combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could these birthday tags be any cuter?? i love love them great job the colors are perfect!!! Whoop Whoop !!! loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete