Oct 2, 2014

A Little Pie with a Seasons Bundle

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by! This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my day to share a new project featuring a product from the 3 Girl JAM store

3 Girl JAM has fabulous crinkle ribbon in various colors. I am using the Halloween Harvest from the Seasons Bundle. Isn't it perfect for Autumn? I used micro size glue dots to pleat the ribbon, which prevents it from unraveling. It holds the bow too!

The Season's Bundle @ 3 Girl JAM ~ $5.97

 Being a teacher, I enjoy a play on words. Check out this stamp! I love pie! I had to share with my daughter too and she said, "I get it mom, I love math too!"

Lastly, I added two types of Skittles by Carri, a fellow 3 Girl JAM DT member. I used rust (no photo shown) and citrus (shown below). Be sure to get some of  these fun embellishments for your projects.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the new 3 Girl JAM challenge.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

2 comments:

  1. This is yummy Georgiana! How clever to use the pi symbol in your sentiment. Thanks for the tip on creating your pleats. I need to try this vs my scor tape method!

    ReplyDelete