Sep 24, 2014

I Like Your Style

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and today I'm sharing how I "dressed up" a card I've had in my stash using not one, not two but three different FAB-ulous goodies from 3 Girl JAM.





I also have a short video that shows you the project up close along with the different 3GJ goodies I used...

Products used on this card...
Antique White from the Pink & White Bundle
    Vintage Buttons




Using the different Crinkle Ribbons, Laces and vintage buttons from 3GJ really dressed up this card. I love the added textures and layers from each item. Using the FAB goodies from 3 Girl JAM is a great way freshen up an existing project you already have in your crafty stash.

Be sure to head over to the 3 Girl JAM Store and pick up some of these yummy goodies for yourself. Also, be sure to use Discount Code: AH10 to get 10% off of your total order. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog today and for checking out another Scrappin Abby Project. 

Happy Crafting : )

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Abby! You certainly "dressed it up"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty Ms. Abby!! So happy to see this on the blog today. Loving the vintage chic feel of this design.

    ReplyDelete