Sep 19, 2014

A Thankful Heart

Hello, and happy Friday!  It's Julie O here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  I've been feeling very blessed lately, and that was the inspiration behind today's card:


I wanted the card to have a lush, Fall-like feel, without being overwhelmed by oranges and browns (I've been working with those a lot lately), so I chose these shades instead.  It still says, "Fall" to me.
The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company.  I think it is such a powerful sentiment!  I used 3 different Spellbinders dies on this card. I backed the sentiment stamp with some 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon in Witches' Brew from the Spooky Bundle.
Here's a closeup of the sentiment and ribbon:

For 10% off of everything in the 3 Girl JAM store, use discount code JO10.  Whoop!
Have a great weekend everyone, and I hope you find lots to be thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. I've had the blues all day today, but this sure picked me up. Thanks for always being an encouragement with your creations, Julie. My heart is thankful for YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No blues here. Celebrating 50 years and am thankful for YOU, Julie! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete