Jun 13, 2014

Tie Dye Bundle for Sweet Treats

Hello Crafty Friends,

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and today is my 3 Girl JAM day. I am using one of the newest products available...tie dye ribbon in pink. The soft blend of colors allow you to use it on all your creations. Plus it come in various other colors!

Here is my Design Team project...
I created a treat box using a plain boutique box from DeNami Designs. I picked up these 1x3x3 boxes at the Scrapbook Expo last year, but haven't used them since I have been using my zipped baggies. I decided to try fancying up the box, so it wouldn't be plain. What do  you think?


I cut the tag at 2 1/4" using Plantin Schoolbook (shadow feature too) and then added a flower sticker by SandyLion. I have so many stickers that even if I used one each day for the next 6 months I probably would still have plenty left. Liquid pearls in Pink and Key Lime were carefully dropped on each side.

The bow was create with 3 Girl JAM ribbon and some Pink Limeade Trendy Twine.

Now for the box...I used the Swirl embossing folder and ran it through the Cuttlebug and viola! No more plain plastic box! You could use any type of embossing folder for the theme you need. I have a few more of these boutique boxes, so will be trying some other patterns!

Here are the tie die bundles available in the 3 Girl JAM shop. Stop by and gets yours today! The bundle includes 4 yards of each color for $4.97. Use GC10 for a discount.











Don't forget the monthly challenge...
May 31st - June 27th 

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

7 comments:

  1. this is super sweet Georgiana! love the pink ribbon and yes, you fancied up that box just right. i have never thought to emboss boxes like this. i've gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you embossed the box, and your ribbon is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WebSiteSolutionTechnology.com is a professional Link Building and SEO Services Company in India is providing SEO, Link Building and Social Media Services worldwide to promote your website up in the major search engines.
    1 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  4. This packaging really adds a special flair to your gift. The tag is very pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for packaging and this is SO pretty. I love how you dressed it up and the ribbon just adds that special touch : )

    ReplyDelete