Jun 6, 2014

Staying Cool with Summer Fun

Donna K with you today from 
Warm and Wonderful Eastern NC!
Summer has come and the past few days have been hot, hot, hot! 
No complaints from me though...
I prefer the heat over snowflakes any day.
I'm featuring the refreshing Gray/Grey ribbon on my card today.
A refreshing touch for my summery card, don't you think?
You can find that ribbon right HERE
and you can receive a 10% discount on your purchase 
if you use the code DB10 when you check out!
AND...

Don't forget our challenge this month.
{{Just be sure to incorporate a 3 Girl JAM item in your design.}}

Thanks for peeking in...
Stay Cool!
An InLinkz Link-up

6 comments:

  1. super duper cute! Love that charm, love the grey with the yellow and the pops of red in the fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out that charm! Stay Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Donna K! I'm swooning over that charm on that ribbon! High of 62 here today -- no fan needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs sweet friends! Thanks for making me smile with your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cooool card. I have to agree with the others, that charm is great.

    ReplyDelete