Jun 29, 2014

Never ending card by Marji




Image of *New* Tie Dye BundleImage of *New* Tie Dye 2 BundleImage of *New* Flower Bundle

I made a never ending card for today.  I used papers from CTMH and the file from the SIL store, talk about easy, lol, I let my machine to all the cutting and all I had to do was glue and embellish.
 This is one of my favorite papers, I love the birds and the colors are so pretty together.  I have a hard time throwing scraps away so I put them to use on this card, the little ribbon "bow" at the top are 3 scraps. I used glue dots to attach them together then added a pearl to the center.  
I used our new flower die cut ribbon across the bottom.
 Fun right?  I added pearls and gems through out along with some stamping.  ( I actually inked up some stamps!)
 Now that I have this cutting file, I see myself making more of these cards, no measuring or calculating.  And using double sided paper made it even easier.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Marji! I'm going to look for that file on the Silhouette store -- looks easier than measuring and scoring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing...love it to pieces, Marji! What a fun and unique card, full of surprises! Love that beautiful paper, perfect with the 3GJ ribbons and the fun sentiment is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card Marji! Such a fun and unique piece!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super fun Marji. It reminds me of a game I used to play when I was a kid. Super job.

    ReplyDelete