May 28, 2014

Keep Moving Card....


Hi friends. It's Me Scrappin Madge!
 This super fun card!!! It was a quick and simple card.  I used my kit from Clique Kits May Field Trip kit and a 5x7 card from AC along with some pop dots and of coarse some yummy 
3 Girl JAM ribbon!!! 
Here is my card.
I used the color Ice Blue from the Hot and Cold bundle found {HERE} at the 3 Girl JAM store!! If you don't own any of this awesome ribbon be sure to order yours today!!!! 

I hope that you all enjoyed my card for today! 

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Scrappin' Madge! I'm a fan of all things bike, so you won me over easily with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with Julie on the all things bike! Love this sweet card and the motivational message. I have a goal to ride my bicycle 100 miles this week, thanks for the adorable nudge in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other ladies Madge...this card is more than adorable...it's motivational and I needed to see that message today. I'll think of this when I'm on the elliptical tonight. Thanks for another FAB-ulous card my friend :)

    ReplyDelete