May 27, 2014

Baby... sweet duck and elephant baby mobile! A page from my Baby Mini Album!

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Carri from DoubleClick!  Just a few days left to join in on our anything goes challenge!

Theme: Anything Goes w/Ribbon
Date: May 3, 2014 thru May 30, 2014



Here is my project as a Design Team Member, I used green and yellow:



I have been slowly working on completing a baby mini album! This is one more page! 

Baby mobile from 9 months Cricut Cartridge
Stickles Stardust
3 Girl Jam Ribbon Ribbon Candy Bundle
Baby Stamp
Butterscotch Skittle DoubleClick
Papers are from DCWV Nana's Stack

Come join the fun! 

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby theme page! That mobile is darling and I love how you added the skittle to your baby sentiment along with that fab candy ribbon! Cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute baby card...love the mobile...cute cute cute!!!

    ReplyDelete