Mar 21, 2014

Doing the Birthday Shake

Happy Friday Everyone,

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations. Today is my 3 Girl JAM day and I am sharing a birthday card for a sweet 8 year old. 

Here is my Design Team project...
I created a shaker card because I wanted to try and make it thicker than last time. I was quite frustrated while cutting the transparency film and framing the double sided tape, but I think the next one will be much easier.  
 I wrapped the ribbon around the entire frame to hide the double sided tape. Then a bow that combines the new Lemon-Lime and Summer Sprinkles ribbon was adhered to the bottom.
 I figured any child would find pleasure in interacting with their card, so I added green, orange, and frost sequins.
Other Materials:
Fancy Pants paper ~ Summer Soul stack
cream card stock
Elegant Edges ~ frame cut at 3 1/2"
Plantin School book ~ 8 cut at 1 3/4"
Happy Birthday stamp
black ink

Hope you will join us at 3 Girl JAM for March's challenge.There are still a few days left before the deadline.

March 1st - March 28th
GreenYellowOrange Project

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

4 comments:

  1. Georgiana…this is GREAT…great 8!! Beautiful ribbons to go with your fun and festive birthday design. I'm sure they birthday girl will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Georgiana. I think it is so fun and that your 8 year old friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great! Those two ribbon colors are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much fun! Love all the sparklys and, of course, the beautiful crinkle ribbon! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete