Jan 28, 2014

"Love in a Jar"

Nicole here today with a card I made for Valentine's Day using some of the newer products to the 3 Girl JAM store - colored lace (soon to be released) and jute string.


Here is a closer shot of the pink lace and the navy jute string.  I used some scor tape on the back of the jar lid to adhere my lace and then folded it over to give it a ruffled look.  This is one of the thinner laces and I chose to use it so that it didn't cover up all of my hearts in my jar.  I just love the "homemade" touch it gives to the mason jar.


For more info on my card, please visit my BLOG.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have been enjoying the sneak peeks of the colored lace that is about to make its debut in the 3 Girl JAM store.  

5 comments:

  1. So fun, Nicole! This is such a bright and colorful card. I think the dark sentiments and string really make this stand out…too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Nicole! I love the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Don't ya just love the new lace? Perfect with your jar!

    ReplyDelete