Dec 12, 2013

Santa Hats Galore!

 
Hello, 3 Girl JAM friends.  Julie O on the blog today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. Christmas is fast approaching, and with it, plenty of gatherings and parties. Tomorrow, I'm getting together after work with my staff, and I needed cards for each of them. What better way to personalize gifts than with the many colors of 3 Girl JAM ribbon and the new Christmas Flair buttons?  I got busy:
 

Aren't they adorable?  I'll show you each one so you can see them up close.
I used my Silhouette to cut out each of these Santa shaped cards.
 
 
 The first hat features 3 Girl JAM Goblin Green ribbon from the Spooky Bundle, and the peppermint twist Flair from the new Christmas Flair buttons.
Here's hat #2:
 
 
This hat uses the new Ribbon Candy Bundle and Christmas Flair button.
Hat #3 coming up:
 
 
This hat uses the Spooky Bundle ribbon again and a Pinque Peacock button.
And, hat #4:
 
 
This hat uses Merlot ribbon from the Wine and Jewels Bundle and another of the adorable Christmas Flair Buttons.
I'll leave you with one last picture of all the hats together.
 
 
I can check one more thing off the "to do" list! For more information on these Santa hat shaped cards, to see who won the 3 Girl JAM ribbon from the Holiday hop from my blog, and to see what else I've been working on, please visit my blog. Thanks for visiting!  



2 comments: