Dec 17, 2013

Merry Christmas - Altered Heart Box with Jessica B

Hey there Blends and 3 Girl JAM-mers

Today is my Design Team Day and 
I am sharing a quick card
showcasing a few of the newer
products available at 3 Girl JAM

I wanted to play along in the current 3 Girl JAM Challenge, so I decided to alter a heart box
to be given as a Christmas Gift.

For my Decorated Heart Box:
I used a paper mache' heart box (available at Pinque Peacock)
and covered it first with some
darling Bo Bunny paper (Rejoice 6x6 paper pad).

I pleated some Halloween Harvest Ribbon from the Seasons Bundle
along the outer edge of the lid.
I also created a matching Pleated Petal flower and put a fun
Christmas Flair Button in the center.


A Simple and Quick Gift
and I think it is Darling!


You Should JOIN THE CURRENT 3 Girl JAM CHALLENGE
The THEME is HOLIDAY GIFT + RIBBON


3 Girl JAM Challenges

You'll always find
LOADS of inspiration
at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge Blog!
Stop over for wonderful ideas from the Design Team
and all those linking up!

Another way to get wonderful ideas, check out
the 3 Girl JAM Pinterest Boards!

Thanks for Stopping In Today

Stop by 3 Girl JAM
to shop around
and place an order
for this Wonderful Jute Pack!
or some Beautiful Ribbon!
or a bundle of State Line Bags!
or some adorable FLAIR Buttons!
or any of the other amazing products that are
a MUST HAVE in your stash!

Remember 
to Keep 
Crafting, 
Because 
♫ CRAFTING ♫ 
♫ ROCKS ♫ 
\m/-_-\m/ 
:O) Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Well isn't that just a precious little box, Jessica B! Great piece of flair too! Merry Christmas to you ladies at 3GJ!!

    ReplyDelete