Dec 27, 2013

A Look Back at My Favorite 3GJ Projects

Good Morning and Happy Friday!
It's Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap and I am here to
 share some of my favorite projects and to share some sad news.

First for the news......
This is my last post as a 3GJ DT member :(
After over 2 years on the DT, I have decided to step down and give the Challenge Coordinator position over to someone else. It was a very hard decision but something I had to do. 
I have enjoyed designing with Julie's gorgeous ribbon and showcasing my work both here, on the challenge blog and on my blog that I will truly miss everyone on this team!
Thank you so much Julie for everything you have done for me and allowing me to share your products with all our fans!

So now I have some projects to share....some of my favorite from the past 2 years!
I will add links to each of the projects below each picture if you will like to go back to my blog to check out the projects in full!

















Before I sign off, I wanted to remind you all of the current challenge we having going on.
Holiday Gifts w/Ribbon
Here was my inspiration project and you will be able to link up your projects down below.

Thanks so much for spending this time with me as I walk down 3GJ memory lane. There are many many more projects on my blog using 3GJ products if you are interested in checking them out.

Have a GREAT Friday!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Jess! You've been a great inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations, Jessica. You will be missed!! Best wishes to you in all of your creative endeavors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, I am sure your will be missed at 3Girl JAM!! You are a hug asset to their team!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be missed!!! LOVE Everything that you create!!
    Have a Happy & Health New Year!
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete