Sep 30, 2013

"Aged to Perfection"

Happy Monday, Nicole here.   I hope you had a great weekend!!  We have had non-stop rain here in Oregon, downpours constantly, not fun!!  Thankfully it held off until after my daughter's soccer game on Saturday but boy, those poor Ducks in their football game got hit hard with the rain and wind.  Enough of the weather. . . I have a card to share with you today using some 3 Girl JAM "Christmas Candy" ribbon from the New and Improved Seasons Bundle.    I thought this would make a cute birthday card.  Feel free to visit my BLOG for more details on my card.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. What a great card! That ribbon is perfect with the color papers that Nicole used. The butterfly is such a sweet touch as well! Happy Monday to you all at 3GJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Absolutely love the ribbon and the sentiment is so cute!

    ReplyDelete