Aug 5, 2013

You're Tea-riffic!!

Happy Monday, Nicole here to share a card I made using the "latte" crinkle ribbon from the 3GJ "coffee bundle".    I also added a 3GJ vintage button and tied some brown  twine through it.


My teacups are from Miss Kate Cuttables and my sentiment comes from the Cardz TV Stamps' set "Brew Ha Ha".  My card even fits with the current 3 Girl JAM challenge "Kraft and Ribbon" so I will definitely be linking it up!!  Thanks for stopping by today. for more details on my project please visit my BLOG

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the colors and that ribbon is gorgeous!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a darling design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Tea is my drink of choice...hot or cold.
    Love the colors and ribbon is perfect for it.
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete