Aug 12, 2013

You're a SUN-sational friend

Hey everyone, Jovan here today!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Getting ready for back to school...I can't wait for the kids to go back, so I can enjoy the wonderful sounds of August (peace & quiet)!  It's been a long Summer.  I'm looking forward to getting back to my craft room.  

Ok, so today I have a pretty Summer card using Summer Sprinkles.  This beautiful crinkle ribbon is apart of the Season's bundle that will be available again in September...YAY!!!! I LOVE this set. 
Back to the card, I used an image called Cooling the Breeze 2, from Fine art, by Robert Jackson and colored her with Promarkers.  The sentiment is from C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps.  I added some bling to finish it off. 
 I just had to do one last Summer card.  I hope you enjoyed!


2 comments: