Aug 1, 2013

Summertime Mini Canvas

This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries and today's project is full of little things to enjoy - a canvas, kite, chevron, and 3 Girl JAM sun.  I get so busy with life that I forget to enjoy these little things.  How about you?  When was the last time that you reveled in the feel of the sun on your face or watched a kite float through the sky?  If you're like me, it's been too long.

This tiny project was a lot of fun to make, despite being a bit challenging.  I recently participated in a Mini Canvas swap at Art & Sassy.  Though the concept was clear in my head, I had a difficult time translating that to canvas.  It all worked out and I must say that this Sunflower crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM truly finished it off.  It just didn't look right until I made the little sun.


Shrinky Dinks, modeling paste and much more also went into this 2X4 canvas.   Please be sure to head over to my blog by clicking here to see a full product list and a video tutorial.

Don't forget Thursday is the last day for the 3 Girl JAM "Anything Goes with Ribbon" challenge.  Be sure to link up your project and to check back on Friday for a brand new challenge.  In the meantime...

Remember to take some time to enjoy the little things today.

1 comment: