Aug 30, 2013

Back to School Note Cards

Morning and Happy Friday everyone!!!
Jessica here with a  fun, quick and easy Back to School project to share for 
3 Girl JAM that also fits our current challenge going on for the next week.
So as a reminder the challenge is 
Back to School w/Ribbon
And here is what I made...
a set of 5 note cards all packaged up and ready to give....
How adorable is this????
 I found this fun printable freebie from Jennifer McGuire HERE and it was just a matter of printing out my 5 note note cards, then hand cutting the apple that is also included as an extra in the download and coloring it with my copic markers. I did 5 apples like that and then attached them to my cards with some glue.
After rounding the corners on my note cards and placing an envelope behind each one, I placed them in this clear card box, wrapped some Mistletoe crinkle ribbon around the box and tied it in a bow. 
Then for my tag, I used My Creative Time~Stitched Tag die with the matching Round Tab, another apple from the download that I again colored with my copic markers and the sentiment stamped from My Teacher Rocks! set.
There you go! A super quick and GREAT gift idea for your teacher!!!

I sure hope you have enjoyed my project and will play along with us over at the 
Remember you have one more week to get your
Back to School w/Ribbon
 projects in!!
Thanks so very much for stopping by!!
Have a GREAT Friday!! 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute gift idea Jessica! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete