Jul 22, 2013

Thanks


Happy Monday 3 Girl JAM friends!  

This is Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap N' Make Cards, to share a fun card with you!  

I needed a quick "Thank You" card to give to my mom, so I thought it would be fun to use my favorite crochet trim and Crinkle Ribbon together!!  

I really enjoy using my Crinkle Ribbon to entwine it in this trim.  I love the finished look!

For this card I used Cherry Lipstick!
 I used the wonderful 3GJ Bow Maker to create my perfect bow!!

Isn't it a lovely touch?!

------

A look at the process; simple and so fun:
I like to cut the ribbon I am threading through the trim a little bit longer.

Start threading the Crinkle Ribbon through the trim.
2_IBS

Once completed this is what it should look like:
3_IBS

------

Here is a look at two cards I have created in the past doing this same fun technique!

Fun!!

Check out all the lovely 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon colors here!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Kendra


2 comments: