Jul 15, 2013

So sorry for you loss

Hello everyone, Jovan here from Cards by Jovan. It feels so GOOD to be back!!!!! I have had a very busy summer!  This is my first time in a long time posting and making a card.  I feel a little rusty...LOL!  

For the card today I used Gold Crown from the Royal bundle to make a flower and Goblin Green from the Spooky bundle for the leaves.  The papers are from Lemon Flower DCWV mat stack.  I added some bling to finish the card.  

I hope you enjoyed my card today!



4 comments:

  1. Well your card came out beautiful !! The colors and the flower very pretty !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need directions on how to make this flower please! It is gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Jovan, as always you make the prettiest flowers with ribbon :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete