Jul 10, 2013

Live Life With No Regrets Altered Bottle Cap

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and I'm excited to be sharing another project with you here on the 3 Girl JAM Blog. I altered a bottle cap and created a piece of wall art for my craft room....
For this altered bottle cap, I used the Purple Passion from the Royal Bundle and some of the Antique White from the Pink & White bundle. These are some of my favorite colors from 3GJ. 

Here's a quick video to show you the project up close along with the yummy crinkle ribbon I used...
I love how this turned out. I used some of the Purple Passion on the back to create a hanger for the bottle cap so I have the option to hang it if I chose or I can simply display it as I have above. I forgot to take a pic of that but you can see it in the video : )

I have to tell you I love coming up with different ways to use the 3GJ Crinkle Ribbon and I hope I was able to inspire you to try it out on an altered item as well. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog and happy craftin!!



 

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. The bottle cap looks great. Like a picture frame. Great job.

    ReplyDelete