Jul 23, 2013

I'm So Proud Of You Card

Hi Friends! Abby here with ScrappinAbby and I'm happy to share a card I created for a good friend of mine using some of the yummy Crinkle Ribbon from 3 Girl JAM .
I wanted to play around with different patterns and colors on this card so I used 4 different papers and 3 Crinkle Ribbons from 3 different bundles. I really like how it turned out : )

Here's a short video that shows you the card up close along with the crinkle ribbons I used...

Some additional photos....
I love how the Hot Chocolate from the Hot & Cold Bundle and the Aqua Splash from the Caribbean Splash Bundle crinkle ribbons work so well together. 
I wanted to continue the mix of patterned paper on the inside as well so I did a collage type layer and topped it off with more of the yummy 3GJ crinkle ribbon.

I hope you enjoyed my project today and I encourage you to mix up the different crinkle ribbons from the many bundles you have to choose from. 

Thanks for stopping by the 3GJ blog and for checking out another ScrappinAbby project. 

Happy Crafting!!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card!! LOVE the colors and your beautiful crinkle ribbon flowers!!

    ReplyDelete