Feb 16, 2013

Design Team Showcase!

Hi Everyone!

Julie here again (2 days in a row)!

Today I want to show off the talent of my 3 new Design Team Memebers.
We are so lucky to have them.  Make sure to stop by their blogs and welcome them to the team.

Here is a beauty that Julie O. made using London Blue Ribbon

Elizabeth made the gorgeous card with her favorite ribbon, Cherry Lipstick

And , Nicole used Aqua Splash on her beautiful card.
  
I also want to let you all know that the rest of our Fabulous, Wonderful, Don't-know-what-I'd-do-without-them Team is all still here too!

I love them.

I went through and picked out my favorite (or one of my many favorite) projects of theirs to show you.

Abby Henderson
ScrappinAbby

Cheri Parish
DJ Sundries 


Oma Gloria
 
Jessica Shelton Buffa
 
Jessica Esch

Jovan Brooks
Cards by Jovan

Scrappin' Madge
Madge's Scrappin' Lounge
 

Rebecca Daniels
BloomingPink

They all deserve a huge show of love.
My team rocks!
 
Thanks for letting me show off their fabulousness!!
 

6 comments:

  1. So much inspiration and creativity here! All are fantastic projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I love all the crinkle ribbon. So much creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Showcase love all the designs and use of ribbon.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies...YOU ROCK!!Very BEAUTFIUL!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGE welcome to the new ladies joining this awesome team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the new DT members! Great projects by everyone! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete