Feb 7, 2013

Beauty is in the Bag

Hey Hey fellow crafters! Scrappin Madge here from Madge's Scrappin Lounge and today I am the Featured designer for the amazing 3 Girl JAM team.  I am super excited to show you my project for today because I used one of the new amazing products that 3 Girl JAM now has in the store.  And of course I used some of the fabulous 3 Girl JAM Crinkle ribbon.  Who is ready to see my fun project???






I used the 5 x 7 Muslin Bag  (get yours HERE)and used stamps to embellish the bag.  Added some great crinkle ribbon  (get your crinkle ribbon HERE)and a heart Dollie, two flowers and two straight pins.

To read more on how I made this project go to my blog {HERE} and I will take you step by step through the process.
Be sure to get your 3 Girl JAM products today.  You will love these new bags and once you use the crinkle ribbon you will be addicted!!!

{Loves}
MADGE

3 comments:

  1. Great job Madge! I love how you made the ribbon flowers!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Madge, your style is so impressive....Love the stamping and added 3GJ Flower! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like alot! Now I'll go back up and try to dissect...how to. TFS <3

    ReplyDelete