Dec 27, 2012

Happy New Year 2013


Hey, Hey.... my sweet crafty friends Scrappin Madge here!! I hope that you all had a great holiday.  I know that I did. Spending time with my family and friends, eating that great holiday ham, potatoes, and delicious rolls.  Oh buddy......... I am getting hungry just thinking about it! Hee Hee..
Well, we just finished one great holiday, how about another??? Yup New Years is quickly approaching and when I saw this fun Graphic 45 paper sitting on my craft studios counter, I knew exactly what I was going to make.... mmmmhhmmmm... . you guessed it a New Years card using the amazing 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon.  The color London Blue in the "Wine and Jewels Bundle" was the perfect match for this great card.  Check it out below, tell me what you think.



I just love this card.  3 Girl Jam ribbon is amazing to work with.  It is very versatile and it comes in a HUGE variety of colors.  3 Girl Jam ribbon is very unique and will add that special touch to any project.  Be sure to check out 3 Girl Jams shop today {HERE} and the blog {HERE}.

For more info on other products used on this card check out my blog {HERE}
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  
{Loves}
MADGE


3 comments: