Nov 1, 2012

Blessings Card

Happy November everyone!!! Who is ready to get their Turkey on??? Scrappin Madge here and I am grateful to be showcasing this fun fall card for you today.  I just love November.  Sometimes I feel like it is the skipped month because everyone gets so wrapped up in Christmas, that Thanksgiving sometimes gets over looked. Does anyone else feel that way???  Heck, the stores started putting up Christmas back in August {hee hee}.
So that being said...... I would like to share with you my greatest blessings.
* Husband (what would I do without my main squeeze?)
*My two beautiful daughters
*Mom and Dad
* Can you see a pattern here??? I am grateful for my Family!

How about you what are you grateful for? 

My hope is that my card will inspire you to send a card and share some of your greatest blessings this month. 
 Here is my card.

I used the Black Tuxedo Crinkle ribbon it is part of the Celebrations Bundle.  Isn't it just the perfect touch??? I also used a Vintage button from 3 Girl Jam for more details on this card check out my blog here.  I hope that you have a great day.
P.S. Don't forget to check out the 3 Girl Jam Challenge that is happening right now, today is the LAST day to link up for this Challege!!! So.... what are you waiting for??? Go, Go, GO!!

2 comments:

  1. Madge your card is beautiful... I love the layout! I do feel Thankgiving gets overlooked due to Christmas for sure.. but people like yourself will not let it completely take over... oh and yes family would be my first to be thankful for, what are we without them?? Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete