Oct 31, 2012

Halloween Banner

Hi Everyone!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I have a super fun project to share today using the Cricut Frightful Affair Cartridge.
I shared this project on our Challenge Blog already, but wanted to share it here too!
My Halloween Banner for my front door.
I love how easy this cartridge is to use- one or two layers and fantastic images!






(A banner is a Favor- right?)
Make sure to link up your Fall/Halloween Favors with
3 Girl JAM Challenges this week for your chance at winning a $15.00 gift certificate from Scraptastical Kreations, a 2 color bundle of 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon, and a future Guest Designer spot!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:


  1. AMAZING projects my friend!
    Have a great day...Oh, happy Halloween too!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete