Oct 25, 2012

Fall Treat Card

Happy fall morning.  This is Cheri from DJ's Sundries.  I have a really simple fall project for you today.  In fact, this is probably the simplest Design Team post that I've done for 3 Girl JAM.  Guess what?  Simple can be beautiful - especially when you have gorgeous ribbon.  Today's gorgeous ribbon is Harvest Orange.  Now I'm not typically an "orange" girl, but I must say that I find the oranges of fall breathtaking.  Harvest Orange was perfect for these cards.


Supplies:
Harvest Orange crinkle ribbon from 3 Girl JAM
The Paper Company Cyprus Stack
DCWV - Autumn Melody Matstack
Brown cardstock from my stash
Prima - Say it in Pearls (peach)
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Fall-O-Ween stamps from K. Andrew Designs

I really didn't use any special techniques to create these little cards.  I just cut the papers, adhered them, and tied a beautiful bow.  I used the distress ink to distress the edges of the yellow and printed papers and to stamp my sentiment.  Prima bling finished off the top corner.  Though you can't see the inside of the cards, I also applied brown and yellow mats inside to allow plenty of room to write.

Sometimes simple works and think this was one of those times.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Please head over to DJ's Sundries for all the measurements as well as a close up of 2 of the cards.  Have a great day and...

Take time to enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL CARDS

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete