Sep 29, 2012

Icky Treats


Good Day Everyone!
Rebecca here again sharing a cute and silly treat I've made for Halloween next month!  Super excited to show you this!  Isn't it a hoot?  I wonder if the kids that get this will DARE to eat what's inside!

It's a wonderful Saturday all the way over here in my little corner of the world...even though my vacation is over (SIGH).

BUT on the upside, there is something so much fun about putting together really special one of a kind treats, don't you agree? We don't get many trick or treaters on our street anymore because everyone has grown up...and we live on a cul-de-sac with only a few houses....so it's even a real treat for ME when I get to see little kids all dressed up.

So, what do you think?  I just love the pizzazz the wonderful crinkle ribbon added to this treat sack.  And the button is one I got from my pack of vintage buttons!  I painted it with some bronze paint I have used with leafing to give it a little boost.

Oh, and do you see the burlap banner!  I made this from some burlap ribbon....

NEW PRODUCT  THAT I LOVE LOVE LOVE

It's going to be available starting on Oct 1 (just a few more days from now!) and will come in 4" side by 1 yard strips!  You'll definitely want to check it out.

I can't wait to see how the kids react! I'm going to DARE them to eat the treats inside.

If you want more information on the dimensions of the bag and how to make it, I've posted the details on my blog HERE.

Have a wonderful day!  

3 comments: