Sep 26, 2012

Guest Designer - Candy Young

It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce a sweet friend
and crafty blogger
Candy Young
as our Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.

Candy is sharing a fabulous card for her Guest Appearance
here at 3 Girl JAM  using the
Crinkle Ribbon.
Get yours in the store soon!


Hello everyone! 
My name is Candy Young 
and I have been crafting since February 2011.  
My favorite crafts to make are cards. 
I enjoy using my Cricut and my many stamps! 
I have recently started coloring with copics and enjoy that very much! 
I love making card tutorials and posting them on YouTube (Candyscraftcorner1). 
My card style is pretty fun and cutesie and I love to use buttons and ribbons.

You can find my blog 
Candy's Craft Corner here:  http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

For my project today, I have made a birthday card for my sister who adores coffee!! 
I colored up this Cafe Ian image by the Greeting Farm 
to match my card stock and design papers that I chose. 
 
I used my new bow maker from 3GJ
I just love that thing. My double bow is fabulous, if I do say so myself!! 
I used some 3GJ`s crinkle ribbon 
 in London Blue
The stamps are from Pink by Design. 

Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer today. 
I had a great time! 

I am also entering this into the 3 Girl JAM Challenge 
this week which is 


5 comments:

  1. beautiful card from Candy! love the image and the great color combo!
    Congrats on her guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness..this card is soooo totally adorable!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card. TFS.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete