Sep 12, 2012

Guest Designer - Candace Zentner

It is with great pleasure today,
that I get to announce a sweet friend
and crafty blogger
Candace Zentner
as our Guest Designer
here at 3 Girl JAM.

I am uber excited to share the fun
project Candace has made for her Guest Appearance
here at 3 Girl JAM  using  the
Spooky Bundle Crinkle Ribbon
 ********************
Hi! Candace here from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses!

I am the stay at home mommy of two little girls (ages 4 & 2), with a baby to arrive in about 8 weeks. I've been crafting since I was a little girl but have really gotten addicted the past 2 years. My favorite things to play with in my craft room are pretty paper, my Cameo and all my stamps! I would love it if you would stop by my blog and say hello!

My Blog: Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses!


I am so excited to be a guest designer today!!! I am a huge fan of 3 Girl Jam products and love to share my projects with the rest of you (who I know are also big fans!). My favorite types of projects to make are layouts and that's what I have to show you today!!


I folded the ribbon in loops and adhered it in the middle using some ZipDry glue to hold it all together. Then I used my 3 Girl JAM bow maker to make some tiny green bows and added them under the flowers to look like leaves. Final touch was a couple buttons in the middle! 

So happy you decided to stop here today for some inspiration! Make sure you come back again soon to see more great projects! 

7 comments:

  1. Candace, you have done a splendid job on your gorgeous layout. Fabulous job using the wonderful crinkle ribbon several different ways. Thanks for joining us at 3GJ as our Guest today!
    :O)
    Hugs,
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Candace this is gorgeous!! LOVE those flowers!!! Congrats on being a Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Candace!! Those flowers are amazing!!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I really like how you made that flower. I'm going to have to give it a try.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a sweet layout! Love the flower and bows!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete