Aug 18, 2012

Sweetest Birthday Ever



Hello Everyone.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Rebecca here from Bloomingpink Studios.
I am thrilled to be making my debut on the blog today!

AND

Especially thrilled to show you my secret project.

One of my dear friends is having a special (and significant) birthday in a few days and THIS is her birthday card.

After fretting with the card (I really did fret), I framed it with a bow using "Baby Girl" Crinkle Ribbon from the Baby Bundle set.  

Awesome, eh?

I know she's gonna like it.  
It's cheerful...Everything a birthday should be 
(No matter how old we get   ...   Right!)

ENJOY YOUR DAY

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! Love the ribbon bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMM-MEE! What a super fun, super sweet card! Love those cupcakes and fab bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loving this adorable card!!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Rebecca...I'm sure your friend will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how you used the ribbon as a frame! Very yummy card!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete