Jul 19, 2012

Surprise!


Good Morning 3 Girl Jam Fans!
 Jessica from 
Chick-n-Scrap 
here with another DT project to share.


Since wedding season is in full swing,
and I have a friend who is getting married next weekend...
I thought I would make her a card
using the beautiful 3 Girl Jam~
Baby Girl Crinkle Ribbon,
 my Cameo 
and 
a fun, sexy file from
the Silhouette Store



What do you think??
I hope this project has inspired you....
As always
additional details on all the products used
 can be found on my blog
Chick-n-Scrap


Thanks for stopping by!
~Jessica~

8 comments:

  1. This is great Jessica! I love this cutting file!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful and really sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and sexy...lol. Love how great it looks...good job!

    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness, that is such a fun idea! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute & sexy............Just amazing ............Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete