May 8, 2012

Soaking up the Sun

 Happy Tuesday 3 Girl Jam fans. Angie here bringing you another layout using some wonderful crinkle ribbon. I'm not going to lie to you...when I got the new Caribbean Splash bundle I panicked. The colors are absolutely amazing, but I wasn't to sure how I was going to use these colors on a layout, and still do them justice. After pondering it for most of the afternoon, I realized I had the most perfect pictures for it. I haven't scrapbooked most of my pictures from Jamaica yet. It was such a special trip for me, that the book I'm (supposed to be ) making had to be really wonderful. Well once I sat down and looked at the ribbon and the pictures...everything just came out the way I wanted them too.

I used both the Coral crush and the Aqua Splash


 Make sure you check out the awesome deals she's running this month. You don't want to miss out on the ribbon, twine, or the cool new canvas strips.

 For more info on the rest of the products I used, head on over to my blog  Crazy "Scrap" Lady

Happy scrapping ribbon fans!

5 comments:

  1. Your LO is just beautiful and the colors are perfect with the new crinkle ribbon. The 3GJ ribbon is AMAZING. Your vaca pics are perfect to use with this set...good job!
    Have a great week!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie what a fantastic layout, I love the colors and pattern paper you choose.. the ribbon is gorgeous and I love the way you used it.. Panicing did you good, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome LO!!! Beautiful ribbon colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the ribbons Angie! You layout is gorgeous!!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria
    3 Girl JAM DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! Great way to add your ribbon across the layout! looks amazing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete