May 4, 2012

Deer Kisses

TGIF 3 Girl JAMmers. Gloria here to have some creative fun.

I can not believe that the grands only have 19 more days until school is out. Summer is both a happy time and a sad time around here. It means lots of fun, swimming and VBS but it also means that the kids will be gone for 6 weeks (2 whole weeks at a time) for summer visits. We are going to be so lonely and it is going to be so so quiet around here.

This summer I plan on getting ahead on lunchbox cards so that I am not in a rush the night before to get them done for the next day. Here is one for my granddaughter using the Disney Classics cartridge, K Andrew sentiment stamps and 3 Girl JAM "Witches Brew" crinkle ribbon from the "Spooky" bundle and "Lilac Purple" twine.

Have a fantastic weekend and have FUN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaw, what a sweet card:) I am sure she will love it and the ribbon looks awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete