Dec 21, 2011

Wednesday Guest Designer Spotlight #7

**See Us at Party Time Tuesdays!**

Happy Wednesday!

Today we have an awesome Guest Designer!

Laiony of Sew Sweet N Crafty!!

Hello Crafty friends, I am Laiony of Sew Sweet N Crafty. I am excited that 3 Girl Jam is having me as Guest Designer today. I have always been an artsy crafty type person since I was a toddler. From childhood coloring books to adulthood with my Cricut I really enjoy nearly every form of creating art, crafts and sewing. I got my first Cricut in October 2010 after seeing a demo in Michaels. I feel in love with it and never foreseen all the possibly that the Cricut has enabled me… as well as all the other tools and “toys” I have collected over the past year to supplement and compliment it.


So on to the good stuff. Here is the stocking I made to share with all of you. I cut the stocking from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge at 11.5 inches. I can hang it from the fire place or stuff it with candy canes and other goodies and give it to someone for Christmas. As of now I am keeping it because I can’t bare to part with it, I just love how it turned out. The 3 Girl Jam pink crinkle ribbon was just the right touch for my stocking.

For more details on how I made this stocking hop on over to Sew Sweet N Crafty.
Thank you 3 Girl Jam for having me and all of her followers for looking at my project, I hope I gave you some inspirations to keep those holiday craft juices flowing. Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Laiony

Thanks Laiony for being a great Guest!!

2 comments: